The TMS65 full range coaxial speaker is designed for direct fitment application in 2014 and newer Harley-Davidson® motorcycle in the upper fairing, lower fairing (non-cooled), and TourPak locations. This speaker directly replaces the existing factory speakers using the factory mounting hardware and speaker connectors.
It features a compact Neodymium motor structure driving a co-molded, reinforced polypropylene cone with Santoprene surround This ensures that you get maximum frequency response and output in both the mid and low frequency range. It also features an ultra-efficient 25mm dome tweeter with integrated phase plug for crisp clear highs even at highway cruising speeds.
It is made water/weather resistant with the addition of a Santoprene front isolation spider connecting between the tweeter housing and cone assembly. The speaker requires no modification of the factory location and comes with three grille assemblies for Sharknose, Batwing and TourPak installations.
Harley-Davidson® is a registered trademark of Harley-Davidson Motor Company
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Ultra-Efficient 25mm Proprietary Film Dome Tweeter
- Element Ready design that is weather and water resistant
- Neodymium Tweeter with Integrated Phase Plug and ASA Grill
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Cone
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- Co‐Molded Cone and Surround
- Santoprene Front Isolation Spider
- High Power 35mm Voice Coil
- Poly‐Cotton Spider
- Ultra‐Efficient Neodymium Ring Magnet Motor
- Integrated Spade Terminals
- Integrated 6dB Crossover with High Power Polyester Capacitor
- Low Profile Coaxial Tweeter Design
- Discreet (Hidden) Tweeter Wire
- Ultra‐High Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer Frame
- Grilles for upper fairing, lower fairing (non cooled) and Tour-Pak® included
- 2-Year Warranty
- Designed for 2014+ Harley-Davidson® Street Glide®/Road Glide® and Tour-Pak®