The Power T3S1-19 can rightfully be classified as a superwoofer due to its whopping 19-inches of effective radiating cone area! That's right... we don't need no stinkin' 18" subs ... this is for genuine Car Audio Fanatics that want to go BIG like Mannie Fresh. We're talkin' Real Big bass and Real Big power handling in a Real Big ride.
The Power T3 19" subwoofer incorporates technologies never before seen in car audio, like the Injection Molded Foam Surround, making the foam strong and durable like a rubberized material. The Edge Wound voice coil allows the windings to be very close with no air gaps so it stays cool for high power handling capacity. We also engineered a very efficient "Push/Pull" voice coil design with a huge Neodymium magnet for a very efficient motor assembly. Looking for more options? Check out all of our best subwoofers here.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Three layer glass fiber/Aramid honeycomb/Glass fiber cone
- Injection molded foam surround with VAST™
- Aluminum dustcap
- Dual Nomex progressive spiders with integrated lead wires
- Proprietary surround mechanical clamping ring
- Aluminum diecast frame with integrated heat sink fins and venting
- Custom push spring insulated 4 AWG terminals
- Single layer edge wound aluminum 5" voice coil
- Integrated die cast aluminum trim ring
- Dual gap multi-pole Neodymium push/pull motor structure
- Since voice coil design with dual (push/pull) windings
- 1 Year Warranty